Burnt House Garden, North Common, North Chailey, East Sussex BN8 4DJ
Telephone: (01684) 565533 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotes better understanding of the importance, management
and science of successful grass and forage production
- Long established and well respected specialist title
distributed with all Shepherd livestock publications
- Included with all copies of Sheep Breeder, Cattle Breeder and
- Published three seasons per annum – spring, summer,
- Focuses on efficient and effective forage production across
- Created in 1998 in co-operation with Ian Wilkinson, Cotswold
- Hugely popular with grassland farmers: informative, credible and authoritative
- Funded primarily by bespoke sponsorship across three main sectors – seeds,
animal health & productivity and machinery
- Wide distribution throughout sheep, beef and dairy sectors
Find out more about our popular agricultural publications.
Contribute to our magazines.
Reach a professional farming audience by advertising with us.
Find out more about our professional design service.
Burnt House Garden,